- The In2ition® Two-in-One Shower gets water where you need it most using the integrated shower head and hand shower separately or together
- Perfect for bathing loved ones and pets as well as keeping the inside of your shower and tub clean
- H2Okinetic® Shower technology sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to hold your In2ition® Two-in-One Shower Head precisely in place for easy docking every time
Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. Our shower heads feature a wide range of styles and innovations, and install in less than 2 minutes - no special tools required. The Delta® In2ition® Two-in-One Shower features a detachable hand shower which can be used separately from or simultaneously with the shower head. This integrated dual-functionality gives you maximum flexibility without sacrificing warmth, as you can choose to have water streaming from the shower head only, the hand shower only or both the shower head and hand shower at once. Delta® H2Okinetic® Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, H2Okinetic showers sculpt water into a unique wave pattern, giving you 3X the coverage of a standard shower head.* The end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. So go ahead and indulge, because now you can enjoy the feeling of more water without using more water. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, then easily restarts the water with the temperature where you left off. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 2% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
*Coverage measured in accordance with EPA WaterSense® Specification for shower heads, March 4, 21.